Escape to Bohinj Availability & Booking
Check our live availability calendar below and book your Escape to Bohinj. Payment for your reservation will be through our Slovene partner, Think Slovenia, who will be on hand to offer any assistance you may need during your stay.
- Tourist Tax: €2 per adult per night; €1 per child (aged 7-18) per night (not included in 7-night stay costs above). Paying the Tourist Tax for more than 2 nights allows you to buy the Julian Alps Card which will give you savings on travel and activities around Lake Bohinj.
- Cleaning fee €60 per booking.
- “Baby Dan” Travel Cot (please bring own bedding) and high chair are provided free upon request.
- Multiple week discount: 5% on stays 7-14 days.
Good to Know
- Flexible start day.
- No smoking inside the house.
- No pets allowed.
- Maximum capacity is 6 adults and 1 baby.
- In winter, bookings must be at least 2 days before arrival to allow the underfloor heating to warm the house.
- Check-in 4pm | Check-out 10am
- Terms & Conditions
We are delighted to be partnered with Think Slovenia, who provide local, “on the ground” support for our holiday home in Slovenia. Once you have made a booking, the Think Slovenia team will handle the logistics of your stay at Escape to Bohinj Holiday House. Although we live in the UK, we are happy to help and are just a WhatsApp away if you have any queries.
Having meticulously renovated the house, we know it inside out, so if you have any questions do please feel free to get in touch with us directly. As this is our “home from home” we are keen to ensure the house is well maintained and equipped to a high standard. We visit the area many times throughout the year so we should be able to answer most questions about places to go and things to do. We look forward to welcoming you to Escape to Bohinj and helping you to make the most of your holiday in this beautiful part of Slovenia.